We’re working to identify more unmet medical needs and focus our research where it is needed most. Our growing pipeline includes therapies aimed at providing new solutions in cancer care and rare diseases where no options currently exist, with a goal to help lift the burden of cancer for patients.
Robust R&D Pipeline with significant potential
Near-term and long-term pipeline, securing launches over the coming years.
2nd Line Cholangiocarcinoma3
1st Line Cholangiocarcinoma
Adjuvant Urothelial Cancer
Pediatric solid and CNS4 Tumors or Subjects with Low-Grade Glioma
Solid Tumors with RET Abnormalities
Cancer Supportive Care
Fosnetupitant - Palonosetron
Fosnetupitant - Palonosetron IV
China - CINV7,8
Global - Cancer Anorexia-Cachexia in NSCLC10 patients
China – Cancer Anorexia-Cachexia in NSCLC10 patients
Ghrelin Receptor Antagonist - Prader-Willi Syndrome
Ghrelin Receptor Agonist
The safety and efficacy of the agents identified for the investigational uses have not been established: these agents have not been approved for commercial use by any regulatory authority worldwide, except where noted. There is no guarantee that they will receive health authority approval or become commercially available in any country for the uses being investigated.
- Regulatory: Marketing authorization application upcoming or submitted
- lnfigratinib is developed globally by Helsinn Healthcare SA in all fields of use except for skeletal dysplasias and except in the following territories: Mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau
- Approved in U.S., Canada and Australia
- CNS: Central Nervous System
- Vepafestinib is co-developed by Helsinn Healthcare SA and Taiho Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
- GXP4 inhibitor is co-developed by Helsinn Healthcare SA and BridgeBio Pharma, Inc.
- Chemotherapy-Induced Nausea and Vomiting
- Approved in multiple territories, including USA and EU
- Approved in Japan
- Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer